Saturday, January 30, 2010

TIGER WOOHOO 大日子 :D

Woohoo , look at this handsome birthday boy :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAT!
Wish ur hair grow fasterrrr
&
All the best :P
I wanna know where is this ! The beach very nice ! :)
Finally I watched this movie ! Awesome man !
Funny too :)
The best movie ever in Malaysia for me :D
Woo-woo-woo-Hoo! :D
Ah beng ! 阿炳!正番薯 ! :P
Bobby & this cute boy. Aididi said he is from sjk(c) Tai thung de this kid. =O
丑不啦几香菇头! 让我想到 林达浪!
他的口头禅就是 [ Beh tahan...] xD



HAhahahah , I like the na pek RAIN lehhh! xD
这对母女,不简单:P
相信,可能
Guess where is this ?
Babe shin & rynn :D
My girlsss x) . Where is my dear wai yii ? :(

After cheer pratice , me , aididi , huishin & carynn rush to midvalley for the movie 'TIGER WOOHOO'!
The movie time is 240pm and we just leave the school at 220pm! Ohmygoddd =O
On the way to midvalley , We call waichun and ask him where is him , he told us he still at home !
Wahlao , I was so mad that time. Cause I already told him the show time when I buy the tickets.
Btw, he is the slowest man in the world. I don't know what time he will reach midvalley.
We dint wait him at last. Just straight away enter the hall. After he reach aididi just go out give him tickets.
Tiger woohoo this movie really dint disappointed me.
I feel so enjoy when watching this movie. Its funny. :D
After the movie , we take our lunch at popeye.
Talked and laugh alotss. Stupid waichun bring the 心理测验 book .
So we start to ask question and answer xD
Funny things happened between us. Memang fish lah!
We are imageless when we are together.
Shop a while after this.
We decide go aididi's house during cny and go eat 团圆饭 before cny.
How fun!!! I wish our plan will be successful la . Teehee :D
We are just like a family!
Love My GUAGUAssss :)

No comments: