Friday, February 12, 2010

团团圆圆 :D

A happy day with my lovely guaguas :D
1st , we gather at carynn's house first then just take lunch together.
So ngam we all wear black shirt except LOST MEMORY! haha xD
We had our lunch at 100'c steamboat!
The food is okay & quite cheap for us :)

Menu ing
Rynn rynn & ball ball look so cute here xD
Ingredients

Start ! :D
Makan makan :)
The singers :)
OMG. What happen to the mihun ?!
m3 & my darling ! I love her! :)
My sweethearts! xD
Ewwwwww!
The best friend :)

Alots funny thing happened while we are eating. xD
We just laugh non-stop !
Ball ball's DADADA really make me LMAO ! Heehehe
After lunch then we go hunt for clothes .
Waichun's new slipper! Kaka! PINK colour want! So nice! We like it so much! xD

Spot them! ngekngek! Tao ching lah! xD
They wear the same colour slipper :D
Favourate picture of the day! :D
Pose #1
Comment ing :P . She should try something new :D
We felt so happy that she bought it at last Tehheee !
Thie year is Tiger year not Snake lah aiyooO!
Keng sou ing.
Black black :D
My girlsssss :)
???
Pay ing
Ohmy , my ball is LOST ! Where is she? :'(

Darling bought 3clothes finally :)
She is asking who is free on sunday cause she is no where to go
Too bad that day I back my hometown already :(
Hope she can find some place to go on sunday!

No comments: