Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in the wonderland !

Alice in WONDERLAND
Woots the hatter ! :D
Marcus's #1
My dreamland xD
Marcus's #2 xD
With all the love shape things
She is pretty & gorgeous !
I love this white rabbit much much! :D
The fugly woman hahahahaha.
This two sozai!
I love this cat also. Can yan ying want le! Hohoho
The crazy rabbit!


Went midvalley watch ALICE IN WONDERLAND with marcus , billy & gary!
This 3 boys so hardworking attend school today.
This movie is so superbly awesome ! I like it !
How much I wish I can have a amazing dream like this xD
Specially thanks to marcus for belanja me :D
Beyonliynce & lady mama sick already so they can't go for the movie :(
Back ass peas she said she want to rest more. Kisiao want to do projects things
I haven't done my moral project yet. I don't know how to die this time
and the crazy moral teacher always absent. Very lebih want lorh this project!
Waste paper , waste time , waste energy & making pollution.
What we get after we done all these ? =.=
Yesterday I was having high fever after sukan.
Really suffer lah that time! But I am feeling better after took medicine.
& now turn sore throat , ulser & cough. GOSH
Anyway , wish rynn & shin get well soon.
See you two on monday :)
Next post will blog about sports day! :D

No comments: