Saturday, March 13, 2010

SMKSS SPORTS DAY'10 & WARRIORZ

Hello Dear Readers , this post gonna be a long-long post :P
11th of March was my school smk sri sentosa's sports day
Woke up at 430am & prepare everything .
While preparing of course I got switch on the tv & watch the MU vs ACMilan match lah! Hehehehehe
At last 4-0 Mu won! Rooney did a great job ! :D
530am reached school . Many people were there too.
Summore got people is marching ohmygod. So bok meng =X
Poly & huen teng reached there early the most ! Hahha
After that met up with others make up & get ready
The bus came damn early lah okay?
When we reached stadium bukit jalil also hak mang mang want -.-
Thanks ave for help me make up
Thanks huen ting for help me tie my hair &
Thanks waiyi for the bread & help me spray my hair xD
The pic that we took before our performance.
WARRIORZ! we are just like a big family!
Will never forget our cheering
GO-MIGHTY-WARRIORZ!
I love this pic ! Everyone is smiling happily except carynn cause she is not ready yet xD
& where is wesley & chow hong ?
They are running for their house. :(
Next time must take completely! :)
Another amazing pic of us :)
Basket toe touch! I am proud of this !
They make my dream came true.
Thanks to beloved bases & spoters :)
My lovely ave!
Like to play & fooling around with her ! heheheh :D
Our ending pyramid. Awesome right ? :D
Peiyie is the flyer on the top!
Taylor sweet , lady mama & beyonliynce xP
Me & melissa Ho! She-is-strong! xD
Marcus & me! Hahaha awesome one ! xD
After this ladymama joined us!
Captured with kuso's face :P
Take 1
Look at shin's face ! OMG i like this so much!
There's only one thing , two say , three words for you
I LOVE YOU
Lala pose 1
Lala pose 2 . hehehehe
Superman & superwoman already tired. Except me ! :P
Hhehehe , more & more photos in facebook. xDDDD
What would happen if my mouth small like this.
Superwoman with the sun glasses.
Me heart WARRIORZ !
Bearbear & me. So cuteee x) Congrats to her!
With my darling aididi :) I am wondering whose leg behind. Buaahhaa
Peiyie & me :)
The funniest superwoman xD
me & chow hong. Kenneth is the middle one. Hhohoho
We are trying to carry this heavy woman!
I love them :)
Warriorz & blue house girls. We are mostly crazy that time. Push here push there & all fall down at last xD
Blue house girls , well done this year.
You all had improve alotss :)



Sports day is finally end.
We all standing at outside & waiting our teacher.
When teacher coming , we shout our cheering.
Ohmygod , We are just so sakai x)
Sakai everywhere every time when we are together.
After reached school , we walk to KFC take our lunch .
Yellow house girls were taking their lunch at pizza hut too,
So i go find them :D
me , shuting & yeekee. :)
Shuting is the captain of yellow house cheerleaders this year.
She had put so much effort on this. Her ideas is great & I support her always.
Yeekee&wenglee are the top supporter of yellow house.
They help cheerleaders alots. :)
Finally get a chance to take photo with them. I love them! :D
They look so sweet in this pic ! I likey :)



Still have some photos with poly , waiyi & kaka haven't upload yet
More & more photos in facebook ! :)
Just check it out!
Sports day'10 just so memorable to me , I will never forget what happened in 11th of march 2010!
Congrats to all winners especially yellow house!
The marching get the champion & cheerleading get 1st runner up.
Kesuluruhan get 2nd place also :D
Yellow house cheerleaders , you girls have did a great job!
I do enjoy the performance so much !
You girls rockss! :D
&&&&&&&
Of course my WARRIORZ!
Supermen & superwomen!
We had done our great performance.
Double thumbs up! :)
We had made the history!
We train without coaches , we work hard & have fun together.
I start to miss the moment when we are training & playing.
I wish can back to the days before sports day.
We just like a big family !
The memories between us will never been forgotten!
Thanks for the friends who support us ! :)
I LOVE WARRIORZ!
WARRIORZ NEVER END ! :D

No comments: