Monday, May 31, 2010

重 返 星 光 舞 台 !

I feel so hyper when I saw this.
Scream in front the comp for few seconds. xD
Woohoo after 3years , Finally He is back!
Kevin 谢 震 廷 !
I admire him!
他 好 像 方 大 同 啊 !
Enjoy his performance :)



Hmmm , tomorrow will be the day.
Wonder how would it be ..
I can't sleep well these few days..
Worry & keep think about it
May god bless me!

Went 1U with shin , yi & the stranger last saturday.
Finally can watch thai's cheerleading team RAINBOW live performance , but too bad we missed their dance performance!
I had a great day & lunch with them! Lol
Will update it after I get back my phone. :)

I will blame you for loving me too much
I will hate you for always worry about me
You hurt me when I see you in pain
Looking at your eyes when I am in pain , I feel you too
& I love you to the very most ! My dear :)

No comments: