Thursday, May 27, 2010

吓 死 人 不 偿 命 !

Sometime just like to being retarded :P

Woah , get shocked just now by wai yi & carynn!
That time I was playing comp & suddenly I heard got a people call me ''JUN~''
I felt this sound similar & I look out my house
OMG! CARYNN! WHO FETCH HER?! WAI YI !xD
How they come ? By yi's motorbike !
They came from old klang road to puchong after their tuition !
I can't believe that rynn can guide the way to my house correctly !
Feel so touch :D
After that I ajak them milo ice & rynn said she miss it much ! x)
abethen we watch the video ''scare people 68 scenes''
LOL ! Damn freaking funny !
We just can't stop laughing :P
About 11something they need to leave cause very late already .
Seriously they just come here for 30mins only.
But Memang surprise still !
I FEEL GOOD , LOVESSS TO THE MAX! :D

No comments: