Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Totally out of control.

Oh yeah I am gonna miss this fringe badly. Cause I cut my fringe.
Got bit like coconut or mushroom xD

I never expect this will happen on me.
I realize that this feeling really uncomfortable & make me anger.
I hate one of the attitude from teachers.
Just a small matter they can get into a big trouble.
Well , this was the second time in my high school life.
The previous want was much better !
And now , there was no one I could get help from.
I was aghast and gripped in fear.
Totally not in exam mode!
I hate people grab my privacy especially read my message.
& I feel so guilty for someone.
I need to survive without my lovely phone for one week.
Awwwwww, how could it be.
I don't know what will happen after one week.
It's my fault.
Bad feelings wouldn't leave until the problem solved.
God bless me!



Totally out of control recently.
I had become so emo!
Everyone busy for exam , but I am so not in the exam mode.
I just need somebody to hear me.

No comments: