Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mid-Term Exam

Exam ing :P
Our madam was outside the class don't know do what.
We got a chance to take pic during exam! xD

I think every school also having exam now.
Mine start at 19th of may until 4th of june.
It take almost 3weeks time .. AHHHH
3papers down..
BM - GG.COM . But I don't want fail.
BI - I dint did well in my essay. I am not satisfy with it!
BC - Careless mistakes. I don't want my A gone , again!:(
Next week damn stress.
Don't know which bastard set the exam time table.
I know you want our attendance. But it make me totally breathless.
I just wish exam over as fast as possible , then holiday start!
It's sad that I cant go redang island with my guaguas..
Because parents don't allow me to go!
I don't know how to spend the coming 2weeks holiday?
I don't want be a lifeless people in the house.


可 能 我 们 都 各 自 忙 自 己 的 东 西
你 非 常 注 重 你 的 学 业 我 知 道 , 所 以 我 没 太 刻 意 去 打 扰 你
大 家 都 因 为 补 习 而 很 少 机 会 可 以 一 起 出 去
我 希 望 考 试 后 我 们 可 以 为 对 方 抽 空时 间 而 联 络 之 间 的 感 情
你 在 我 心 里 的 位 置 是 不 会 变的 , 还 是 好 朋 友 第 一 :)

No comments: