Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hoooo-Laaaa-laaa

Smkss friends , did you see this wonderful awesome rainbow yesterday ? :D
I likeyyyy!

Thursday was the last day tution at miss tay.
Damn sad D':
How much I wish I can continue tution at there.
But mum want me change tution .
Cause PJ is too far :(
Carynn tan , take care & becareful lah!
Don't always sleep over station & remember bring umbrella! :)
I will miss my tutionmates badly T.T
Before tution , went midvalley with rynn & chun.
Hunt for weiliang's present!
Is this the comfortable place to let us rest ? xD
:D love them!
My guas. Where's other four ?
I look so retarded :D


Anyway , I had a great time with them!
They 喷 饭 又 喷 水
Apa pattern pun ada. HAHAHAHA
This is the 1st time i see waichun 喷 饭 lorh!
carynn's sudah biasa xD
Will update soon.
=)

No comments: