Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nothing's Gonna Change My LOVE For You ! :)

Hey my dear friends , how was your sunday ?
Awesome ? Hyper ? Down ?
Or..
You are lifeless like limpeikee? xD
I spent my sunday with my beloved com & english tution!
I had learn something new from teacher :)
I am in a hyper mood now , WOOHOO! :D
Keep hearing sean kingston ft justin bieber eenie meenie this song.
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
WOOOTS xD
Lost memory cheng shih ee ! Don't forget what you had promise to me !
I wait for you! :P

Last saturday went sunway pyramid with this lifeless lady piggie :P
We two also sick ady but then she still got voice I am serious than her xD
Take care lah piggie , wish you recover soon.
Drink more water !
Hope to meet you soon! :)


Weiliang's 18th birthday party last night.
Not bad! Had fun there :D
Carynn is the joker of the day! Hahaha
She lost her very first time last night ! xD
Will update it soon!
Happy sunday! :D

No comments: