Sunday, July 18, 2010

The past .

Time to update what I did in the past weekend.
03/07/10
The new love bird.
My cousin sis May & her beloved *I don't know what his name*
有 情 人 终 成 眷 属 !
So sweet ;)
还 是 老 土 一 句
祝 你 们 百 年 好 合 , 早 生 贵 子 !
Early in the morning with my pretty cousin sis.
Cousins (L)
Beside my cousin bro that white shirt girl is his girlfriend. :)
So sad my skin is tan than others !T.T
My beloved cousin sis (L)

Evening , went for the wedding dinner.
Wow , those performances were superbly awesome!
Show girls are pretty & sexy !
Gosh I look fat ! Hair is messy because of the stupid fan!
The food is delicious *yum yum*
:D . Silly look so sexy *loves*
Sis , bro , me & my mum.
Younger bro camera shy zzz & daddy was at another table with my cousins.
Owh , I miss my hometown's delicious food so much!
Next year CNY only back there :(

The next.
11/07/10.
Cheer'10!
Not as fun as last year to me. Maybe because we dint participate this year.
Yay , many pro teams this year.
Those newcomers are strong !
I like to see all boys performance. Hoho
Those supporters are AWESOME!
They were hyper from starting till the end.
Shout like mad just to support their school team.
I like the vuvuzelas! Where can buy it ?
The environment there make me felt like in world cup live! ;D

My babes! :)
Add on! Lol , kah yee & kit mun :)
Over .. Where's the boy ?
Shih ee waichun sikwei & gary !
WARRIORZ!
2009 best newcomer !
We made the history ;)

After that , went star village for dinner with rynn shin ee & chun.
Then back rynn house decide to bath & sleep.
We end up with chit-chat until eleven. HAHA!
But I enjoyed it !
Headed to joee house after that , to watch FIFA WORLD CUP FINAL!
NETHERLANDS VS SPAIN!
Me , rynn , bee chia , shih ee , engwei & yingnan are team spain!
shin , yii , joee & simon are team netherlands ! LOL
Oh her house is so comfy ~
We had a excited live show during the break time for the match. HAHA.
We were so pissed cause 90mins already still haven't goal yet.
Add 30mins. In the 20+ mins..
SPAIN GOAL !WOOHOO
Scream like sakai ! Wooo so happy !
You guys deserve it lah !
2010 FIFA WORLD CUP CHAMPION !
SPAIN!!!
The first time enter final & get the champion! ;D
You guys made the VICTORY!
He is the best goalkeeper to me !
Fernado torres..! ILY ;D

You guys never disappointed me.
I love spain forever ! x)

Went bon odori last night.
Crazy & hyper to the max !
Memorable night for all of us !
Waiting for the photos ! Will update it soon ;D

No comments: