Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bon Odori '10

Woohooo last saturday went bon odori with my gang ;D
I was late to school due to transport problem. Zillion sorry to my dear yi & ee !
Let them wait for so long & skipped their lunch. x.x
After 2years , we are back!
Crazy sakaisssss gonna rock this night !
People mountain people sea!
Oh yeah our favourate part ! Dance :D
Follow this japan guy & dance you will get HYPER to the max!
He rocks okay! :DDDD
But after that he disappear. We just can syok sendiri on the dance floor.
Kawaii de su !
When we call her take pic with us she immediately show out this > ^.^v
SO CUTE SO CUTE!
Ngo jitt sao em dou lor! xD




GET HIGH ! ;D


We really had fun ! Memorable one !
They are such a Craziemates!
We screamed like there's no tomorrow & go and scared people some more! xD
&&&& we used fan & hit people's head. This is FUN!
Thanks bro for bringing me to supper & fetch me back :D

No comments: