Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spongebob square pant ! ;P

Spongebob spongebob!
But I love Patrick more! x)

Went tantan's house last Sunday. I keep molest her spongebob & took picture. hehe
Last Friday was my school exhibition day.
Oh , science & mathematics club did a great job ! ;)
&&&&
WARRIORZ ! You girls well done !
The dance , the stunts.. I LIKEYYY ! AWESOME!
你 们 的 努 力 是 没 有 白 费 的 ;D
I love you all ! <3
We did something crazy on that day .
The very first experience in my high school life ! xD
Jianfai seems like look down on me , but I did it. Luckily got the chair hehe.
Anyway , thanks for your 'information' :P
We were so happy after that. Ci gek ci gek !
就 是 喜 欢 这 种 叛 逆 x)
Gotta ciao , lunch with tantan later :)


我 和 他 不 再 属 于 这 个 地 方
最 初 的 天 堂 , 最 后 的 荒 唐
对 他 已 经 死 心 塌 地 了
不 要 再 求 我 给 你 多 一 次 机 会
我 真 的 累 了

No comments: