Thursday, August 26, 2010

STEP UP 3.

Woo yeah! After waited for so long.
Watched this like oh-so-finally! ;P
Its super duper AWESOME & AMAZING !
The best dancing movie I had watched ever!
We going to watch 3D version next week.
Oh le oh le can't wait for it!
Ball ball wanna buy nike dunk's sportshoes badly after watched it.
She wants to buy yellow colour want. O.o ? She wanna wear it and watch PUAH CHU KANG?
haha , joking :)

Their muscles. Gosh. (Y)
I love this part , like magic!
Who willing to try it with me ? teehee.
Incredible! They are awesomely excellent.
OH YEA , the popping guy is so miraculous!
Dancing fever forever!
Natalie and Luke (L)


Ahhh , I feel so struggle right now!
I am having flu :(
Been force to attend school because having Chinese seminar tomorrow.
I promised pn.chong I will go , so...
But I will absent next Monday ;D


Sleep time , good night!
Sweet dreams ;)

No comments: