Monday, August 30, 2010

我喜欢。不,我爱!

Whoooo , my new singlet ;D

Today I woke up at 10something , after that saw a msg from piggie sis.
I see the time she sent me the msg was 1hour+ ago.
OH-MY-GOD!
Well , that time I still blur-ing.
After that she replied and asked go midvalley for movie.
Ok , plan ON since I have nothing to do at home and no tuition today!
About 12something , we met at there and bought tickets .
I felt like long time dint eat KFC spicy chicken already so took my brunch at KFC . yeah :D
The movie started at 2pm. So less audiences in the hall.
We watched PHUA CHU KANG.
LOL, this movie was practically lame !
Spot his wife's eye shadow.. HAHAHAHAH!

Movie end. Headed to Cotton On look for pant.
But we bought singlet at last. I take black color and her's grey one.
I'd try this. I quite like the pant.
But I am not satisfied with the price.
So I give up on it :P



Last night , I felt so surprise with it.
You willing to share and chat with me.
Thank you and keep in touch :)

No comments: