Thursday, September 2, 2010

How would it be after 10years..?

Today is MOVIE DAY for us again xD
Met shin and andrew when we going the counter.
We were like.. AHHHH! Why don't we follow her?! Hah joking :P
And , waichun lied by US again!
Cause he thought we just went mv and take lunch so he follow us, but.. we bought his ticket. Although he never say he want it. Hehe!
Actually we decide to watch Piranha want.
But 18PL.. So.. choose this!
Since a lot people recommended it!
Well , this is absolutely awesome & extremely funny!
I can't stop laughing. They are so humour!
SO warm when a gang of best friends during childhood gather again after so many years.
I hope we can be like them also! :)
The BIG Five? ;D
Yeah I love this fatty! I think he is the funniest guy inside them. :P
After that as usual rushed to my tuition .
I received an invitation card from Prs today.
Going to attend this event on saturday. :)


Its the time to show you guys my husband..
Guess who is him ? with his sexy back.. woooo! =D
TADANGG! Evan yo! My prince yoyo !
He is NS ing. I think he will be back on december :(
With his sister.. Look alike?
Ding ding ding !
You are my sunshine , my only sunshine :D
So cute so cute..!
I love your sunshine smile :)


Okay show off finish. xD
Bed time.
Good night :D

No comments: