Sunday, September 5, 2010

Farewell & Movie.

Yesterday was Prs farewell for form5 members.
I joined this club since form2. It bring me a lot unforgettable memories.
I learned a lot from here.
Form4 this job had did a great job.
Their performance are fantastic! :)
Congrats to all the new badge Ajks & Good luck for all the juniors !
Our souvenir from Prs.
& Rynn get the Miss Gaga the crazy award. :P
Thankieew . We love it! ;D
Oh We are trying to take the same pic like last year.
I thought shin was stand at the middle.
But after I back home and view last year one, Gosh the middle one is me!
LOL never mind , not a big deal. As long as we 3 still here xD
After one year. We had change our hairstyle :)
Big different?
We got this. Wang lee hong. Loves.

After farewell , went to bus stop and wait for my superwoman.
My six sense told me she is wearing red colour shirt. HAHA, BINGO!
My first motorcycle ride on highway was present for her LOL.
I enjoyed it. Amazing race ;P
I want the second time!!
Wai yi the superwoman :)
We watched this. Piranha.
they are so damn scary and hunger.
Bloody!
After movie, while we are waiting for someone.
Met rynn , shin & andrew! HAHA . So ngam huh ?!xD
Actually they wanna watch Piranha but selling fast. So.. we just shop around.
about 4pm , time to say goodbye .We all seems so tired.
Trial is coming. I feel so annoyed.
Timing problem always. Time is the big enemy ever to me.
I think I need to manage my time nicely.
If not , 全军覆没 T.T

No comments: