Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cause you're amazing , just the way you are :)

Who wiling to eat this superbly cute panda's bread x)

Everyone is fighting for their trial now.
4subjects down , 6subjects to go , 2weeks left.
But can't relax and enjoy much , SPM after that. This is the MAIN POINT.
Yesterday went oldtown revision with piggy.
We spent almost 4hours there. Some funny things happened & I just can't stop laughing while talking with him.
He is such a funny guy! xD But caring too :)
The first time I tried white coffee , taste not bad .
Coffee kill sleepy-ness but it was different to me. Almost 1am then K.O ! Haha.
Hell yeah , gonna skip school tomorrow due to I am not taking additional maths paper.
Good luck my lovelies! :)


Heart bleeding. Ouch !
This feeling is uncontrollable..
I am falling deeply , drag me back to reality please!

No comments: