Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

My uncle's wedding dinner.
Hooola , he is not my boyfriend!
He is my brother who just came back from Japan , this guy damn good.
Dint buy anything for me from japan! He just bought perfume for his lover. Hmphhhhh!

Decided to update this post with my uncle's wedding day. But due to my careless , all the photos having some problems now, I don't know can solve it anot, damn worry nia. Gonna take it and fix when I free. If not I gonna be criminal. T-T


Happy 101010 peeps! How you gonna spend this special day ?
with your lover?friends? or family?
I spent my 101010 with da B. we went desa park city.
The dinner was superbly delicious & everything was awesome!
I had a great & memorable night with you !
Thanks da B! lovesssss ;)


Trial is going to end! Accounts paper tomorrow.
I feel so dead with this subject , its killing me!
I dint aim high , What I want is only improvement.
Nothing much , hope everything will be fine.
Will update more when I free , all the best! :D

No comments: