Saturday, September 18, 2010

Self-obsessed

Yesterday was boring at home during afternoon & I skipped my tuition!
Because I've to go uncle new house for steamboat. So mum called me skip tuition.
So give myself a relief for one day. Guess what I did to kill my boredom?
I tried to find some funny videos from youtube but failed.
So back my room and start my day-dreaming.
Abethen I saw my sis brought a new spec so I lend it from her wore it and camwhore.
Here start my self-obsessed photos.

#1.
#2
#3
#4
#5. Emo liao. HAHA!
This spec keep falling & I don't know why.
Izzit my face too small? -__-
Anyway , I am not a LALA.

Steamboat was not bad last night.
Grandma, Mum and aunties & uncle were so busy to serve our relatives.
Many cute kids over there too. They all are so hyperactive run here run there and shout here shout there. One of my uncle's son is look so handsome. *he still a kid*
Watched bodyguards and assassins. I know I am outdated. xD
Oh my god such a tragedy. How sad! Almost all the main characters died at last. -.-
I think we all had a wonderful & enjoyable night. Although its a bit boring to me.
Hmmm , time flies. My 2weeks golden holidays is going to END.
I really don't know what I did during this holiday.
& Trial after this holidays. Grrr.
I am going pavilion tomorrow with piggy sis. Hope we won't lost direction x)
Lack of sleep recently. I should go and have a nap now.
Have a nice day :)

No comments: