Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stress is killing me.

Woah , my blog so dead right now.
First of all , I wanna update about last sunday.
Went out with my leng jie - peggy!
Glad that we dint lost direction due to she first time drove to pavilion x).
Itu leng jie xD
We watched this movie. DEVIL! Yeah , i love the story line.
It was so scary to me.
I think... This pic took before we go for movie? xD
I know I look ugly in this pic. I was trying to kiss her :P
Really so mushroom eh ? >.<
I look like zombie T-T.
Fyi , I was thinking want to jump down anot.
Too many cute little kids at downstair catwork ing.

After this , headed to restaurant wong kok for my lunch!
hmmmm , I don't really like their food. Ain't delicious to me :(
We went back around 4something. I am so sorry about gave wrong information to her and we almost missing in the mall xD . Okay , parking fee - rm15!
Had a enjoyable day with her :).


Today was the first day of trial. Mandarin test.
Paper 2 was a messed! Paper 1 still okay.
I can't sleep well these few days. Rwarrr , dark circles gonna reach my cheeks!
I will try to sleep early , maybe tonight ? Or tomorrow :P
Anyway , good luck peeps!all the best :)
STEADY!

p/s : I miss abujiu!(no one know who is abujiu)
Hehehe, this is a nick name for someone.



Goodnight! :)

No comments: