Thursday, November 18, 2010

The end of my high school life.

First of all , I wanna wish 2 sweethearts of mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I feel glad that have 2 of you , never fail to put a smile on my face :D
Thanks for always by my side whenever I need you girls.
All the best & good luck in SPM.
I am waiting for our hang out ! :)
with lot of lovesssssss ! (L)

My dear rynn rynn (15th of nov )
My sweetie kim kim ! ( 18th of nov)



Fyi , I am graduated!
I am so gonna miss my fantastic high school life & my awesome friends.
They ROCKED my high school life!
After graduated & SPM we gonna have our own life & future .
Must keep in touch! Feel free just call out and yam cha :P
Gosh I feel so nervous right now , 1st paper of spm is after 5days.
Memorize those history people's freaking long name really can kill my brain cells.
Off to revision now , swallow history again T-T


All the best mates!

No comments: