Friday, November 5, 2010

Terrible and horrible!

My very first idol - Jaychou
His songs always the best for me when I am emo.
It would make me feeling better .


Hell yeah I passed my driving test on tues!
Thank you bie waiting me for the whole morning. I dint disappointed you right ? :)
Today just another fantastic day for me.
Woke up early in the morning & cook spaghetti for my bie. This was the very first time I cook for someone. xD. Taste still okay. I will work hard for it !
About 9something , went breakfast with my girls. Batt kutt teh for our breakfast.
Lol feel so aunty cause a gang of teenagers eat batt kutt teh together and this was our first time.
Actually quite not bad lah. We just like a family :D
After that , they came over my house play some excited games.
Huahuahuahua , bed war is always the most excited game to me.
It would be perfect if my darling aididi there too.
It been a while I play this game with them. Hahahaha.
&&& My mum called me drove my bro's car and parking , but what we did ?
We drove out , in the car they just keep shouting because my driving skill is terrible and horrible xD . wai yi and shin keep guide me. Lol. I think its a scary journey for them. Bie also afraid with it cause I mostly bang a tiang by drove his beloved car. Gosh.
After back home mostly get scold by my mum. We are teenagers , 年少轻狂嘛 :P
Just a short update.
Spm is coming within 2weeks!
How to turn on my study mode other than tuition ? =X

No comments: