Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life with my awesome college mates :)

Last week was a productive week for us I think.
Monday - Dear mei ling's birthday celebration
Tuesday - Class gathering
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - FOA test
Friday - IOM test

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DR.LIM MEI LING :DDDD
*31st Oct 2011*
Prettay girl =3
Wish you can found your prince as fast as possible :P
Stay happy everyday ! :D

Skipped FOA lecture as usual. Went to KL festival city mall's seoul garden which near our college to celebrate her birthday! :)
Me with da birthday girl :) .
We like to kacau kacau when people trying to take very nice picture x)
Me & ke xin was late. When we reached , they almost finish. See the picture? I eat like wolf x). Thanks to ke xin & her bf so I can reach there safety :)
Here comes our group pichasss!
Smile & peace :DDDD
Kushay & Rachel! =)
The gay partner. They like to act cute actually!
Da girls :)
Nice picha!
Someone still eating. Haha
I wonder got what attract pei pei not to look at the camera?
Monster? Prince charming? Diamond?xD

Well , had fun with them :D. We ate a lot & capture a lot!
I feel so grateful that met them in my life. They make my college life become interesting & memorable. They are lovely & caring ofcourse :D
I will never forget what they did to me today when I period cramp like hell & they take care me.
This type of friends really hard to find, I appreciate our friendship :')

The next day . 1st Nov 2011 *1.11.11*
Our class gathering!
After class , we went festival city mall again x)
We ate shih lin & shop around.
Awww , I spotted so many my fav mickey tees But I can't have it :(
I have to save money for other stuffs.
with da guys.
After that , steamboat as our dinner..
I am not in a good condition that day but everything was bot bad! :)
We chat,we laugh & make fun..
Actually we've planned surprise to this 2 birthday girls!
Suddenly whole restaurant light off & we get shocked also. Dint expect got this part. Haha!
Sang birthday song to da birthday girls!
Let's make a wish :)
2 big eyes birthday girls :P
Lalalalalalala ~

They are my smart & hardworking classmates!
DAC 13 ROCKS! :D

Happy time always short , we needa back to our miserable life after this. x_x
Assignments & tests are waiting for us..
and yea , I screwed my last week's tests. I've broke my promise. Sigh.
God bless me!Pray hard!
Will update more.. :)

No comments: