Sunday, November 13, 2011

2011.11.11

Hello my friends , how you spend 2011.11.11 this special date?
with you love one? friends? family? or ASSIGNMENT?! xD
well, I spent this special day with my lovesss :)
After class, went giant for groceries shopping with biebie, we gonna cook dinner ourself :)
we bought ingredients for our dinner..
Guess what we cook for our dinner?
look at the pichass below..
*sorry for the super bad quality photo, my LG phone sucks to the core anyway*

认真的男人最帅 :D
我也是很认真的咯 :P
11
11
One of our fav :P
Ta-danggg! Done :D
Spaghetti with cabonara mushroom sauce & sausage !
Yum yum so delicious! so delicious! Hehe. Bie's cooking skill really berry the good :)


After dinner we head to kuchai lama to find mua buddies! & he went date with others x)
But then, lost memory still having his hair cut so we go saloon find him.
Chitt-chat at there till his house. HAHA
& Yeah we are recording a video for our precious. :)
Hehehehehe. When time reach 2011.11.11 11.11pm
Must do something special so we.. take pichaaaaa!

Ball.Lost memory& me :D
KUSO VERSION xP.
I heart them always and forever. *lovessss*

Ball ball start to play tetris battle like finally! ngekngek.
But I bet she just temporary addicted with it only? hehe let's see :P
Have a safe & fun trip lost memory , remember buy souvenir for me !!!

No comments: