Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy birthday to my precious babes. :)

It's November! Time flies..
So have you achieve your dream ? Or still fighting for it? :)
Anyway , All the best!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAREST RYNN RYNN!
WISH YOU HAPPY ALWAYS AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE THERE !
Faster come back malaysia lah ok ? You know we miss you so so so much!
Lalala , this is her lastest photo :)
We've made video for her ! This is our very first time record video. We feel kinda nervous. We keep on NG but we made it with lots of love! Hope you will love it k ? ;D
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BELOVED SWEETHEART!
HAVE A BLAST & I MISS YOU LOTS!
I think you are having an awesome college life now :)
When we can meet up? Hope to see you soon hun!
My prettay babe Kimberly Choo x)
Love you lots! XOXO


&&&&&
My all time fav cartoon! MICKEY MOUSE!
His birthday same with kim kim :D
I love disney's cartoons always & forever!
*so cute*

Finally I am done with my freaking assignments !
Next week will be the worst week ever I think . Tests and presentation come together.
Rwarr. Wish me luck! :D

No comments: