Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A late Christmas greet

Woohooo peeps I am back from malacca ! :D
Here's very late post about Christmas. How you guys celebrate your Christmas? :)
Everyone is busy with celebration during the last 2weeks of the year. 
This year I am not really excited with christmas or new year celebration because of finals. *although I havent start my revision yet* LOL
Laziness is killing me. I am still doing nothing 2days more till finals, I know nothing about FOA. God bless me this lazy boom boom! x) WHATSOEVER.   
We went Overtime on Christmas eve, last minute plan! Everyone seems so fun but I am still okay, my buddies are not with me :(  Hope can crazy with them on the last day of 2011, but we have no plan yet. FAIL. 
Anyway, a very late merry Christmas my dear friends! :D
Advanced Happy 2012! The end of the world? LOL TOUCH WOOD!
I love to read wanwan's comic
Her quotes always inspire me! 
Yammm seng! 
First time edited this kind of thingy. HOHO I know this look sucks but still wanna show it x) 
HOHOHOHOHO end my post with Troll face ! :D

Good luck to all my friends who is going to sit for finals!


No comments: