Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All my life , I will be with you forever ^^

BLUE TUESDAY I think ? xD
My mood was so BLUE today !
I just keep thinking and worry about something .
I dont know what should i do . Aiks .
Ish , i need to do 3 moral esei .
If dint pass up on thursday then will kena rotan =.=
Tomolo will be a BORING day !
Cause my gang they all absent larhhhh T.T
Because of the SUSHI KING promotion xD
Enjoy ur food lorh my darlings ! =3
I dint go larh because i dont want miss any account lesson
AND
saya sudah bankrap T.T
I will find you guys after school ! x)
WOohoo! I feel so relax after i heard the news from kim ..
Hehe , thanks kim ! ((o(n.n)o))
Tantan sick liao er.. 2weeks liao !
Take care leh .. nowadays the wether bad...
DRINK MORE WATER !
Tired tired tired. Because of addmaths tution -.-
Good night ^^
x
o
x
o
我跟谁变得亲密,谁逐渐离我远去
唯有你的背影,让我留下深刻的印象
你是我的神秘嘉宾

No comments: