Monday, December 5, 2011

Bie's 19th birthday !

WOOHOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BELOVED FEI FEI!
All the best to you and wish you getting slimmer day by day *I know this is impossible* XD
You must love the present I bought for you ok?! Hehe, I bought it half year ago. :)
I love you much and always do! Others I wrote on the birthday card already heh!

So handsome OMG! HAHA x)

We went Ichiban boshi at Sunway Giza mall as his birthday dinner.
Ichiban!
Macam yes fei fei!
My bie bie <3
I wear dress! Okay is time start to train myself become more girly.
This is a must for him!
Hoolala He willing camwhore with at public place!
He is a shy shy boy actually. HAHA *happy girl* :D
Hehehehe delicious!
*FAT*
Yum yum~ We don't waste food :D *ignore the orange*

Headed to 1U for movie after that.
OMG SO SO SO JAM outside the sunway giza.
Cutie bieeeee. :)
Kuso de neh. LOL WTF

Christmas is around the corner ~
Christmas's song and trees everywhere.
Feel so strong for christmas. Rwarrr can't wait!
Here's the x'mas deco at 1U :)
Hoho, not bad. I still prefer Midvalley's!
Perhaps can go there next week!
In this picha, I realize I look like someone...:O
I miss her badly as we dint meet for freaking long time already!



Oh ya! We watched Petaling street warrior. Quite funny!
I feel so excited with his birthday because last year I was sick 99 on his 18th's birthday =.=
He still need to curi curi bring porridge for me. HAHAHAHAH
I very appreciate the BIG HUGE LOVE from him! XOXO
Ok stop here, going to start my IOM revision already.
Feel happy that he enjoyed his birthday with me :)
Wish me luck for coming test bah, was screwed on test 1.
But...My mind is all about SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING.
Whatsoever.Kthxbye :D

No comments: